I’m very excited to announce that two of my good friends and I have partnered with Red Heart Yarns to sponsor the…
12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop Crochet-Along (CAL)!
How does it work?
On every Friday, beginning in early September, we will be posting a brand new free pattern with a holiday theme. Each project will vary in size, type and yarn used, so that you can try new fibers, learn a little, have fun and finish up with some great items to gift, wear or use to decorate your home. And, we’ll be wrapping things up in early December so you’ll have lots of time to use your finished projects for the coming holiday season!
Thanks to the generosity of Red Heart Yarns, we will be hosting a Weekly Yarn Giveaway ($50 value). The winners will get to try some of their new and featured yarns! At the end of the CAL we’ll also have a Grand Prize Giveaway ($125 value)!
What do you have to do? It’s easy!
Join our Facebook group: Crochet Playground, so you can keep up with all the happenings.
1. Subscribe to our Blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
2. Wait for the first post with the list of suggested materials for project #1 -> September 4th.
3. When your CAL project is completed, come post your photos to the FB group and you will automatically be entered into that week’s yarn drawing!
4. Want to follow along in social media? Find us by searching our hashtag: #12WeeksChristmasCAL
That’s it. It’s going to a blast!
Dates to remember:
• September 4th – First post with materials for project #1.
• Each Friday starting September 11th through November 20th – A New Free Pattern posted, along with a yarn review and the supplies list for the next project.
• November 27th – final Free Pattern post, plus the details on the Grand Prize Giveaway!
Maria – http://pattern-paradise.com
Wendy – http://thehookedhaberdasher.com
To subscribe to my blog (Charmed By Ewe), use the email sign up at the top left of the sidebar.