The Serenity Slippers can be made in women’s shoe sizes from 4 to 12, and also includes instructions for different foot widths. The heel is constructed in short-rows, which can be a little intimidating, but there are step-by-step instructions and a chart to help you along.
Skill Level: Intermediate
US Women’s Shoe Sizes: 4/5 (6/7, 8/9, 10/11, 12)
Finished Slipper Lengths: 8″ (8.5″, 9″, 9.75″, 10.25″) with 3/4″ negative ease.
Foot Sizes: Narrow (AA), Average (B), Wide (C/D) and Extra Wide (E) – See instructions for measurements.
Measure the circumference around the ball of the foot to determine which instructions to follow.
- Red Heart Soft worsted weight yarn:
– Main Color (Deep Sea), 60 – 80 grams (110 – 150 yds)
– Accent Color (Honey), 30 – 50 grams (55 – 95 yds)
- Size 5.0 mm (H-8) crochet hook
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
- 11 Stitch markers or scrap pieces of yarn for marking the heel rows
Please note: All of my patterns that were published prior to February 8th, 2016 are now the copyright of Prime Publishing LLC, and will be available again sometime soon. I have no knowledge of when this pattern will be published, but as soon it is, this post will be updated with new links.